Demam Bola

My...my....what a splendid! Football fever attack our office... Our department guess what country we support? Brazil you! Don't be jealous. Everywhere here n there in all department we celebrate the every 4 years event whereby the whole world is celebrating too.

Ben.... your place is supporting Spain... Really nice set up.......your lady mascot look drop dead gorgeous....working so hard your brother A....hehe.....alwiz wearing pink shirt.

But we ladies have to bear with the shouting from the guys in the office. What to do..they conquer the tv...and we only listen, sometimes got shocked with their shouting. And now they have this blowing thing....my...my....so happening....

Comments

ennieva fauzi said…
that sexy lady really annoying me la kak lyn...i cant bear the fact that she is stealing the lime lights...make me wanna throw the lady out...(hahaha jelesnya)
Linda Hassan said…
hahahaha...she also annoying me....every time come to the office i'll see her sexy body...what to do ben...let us be sexy in our way..hahahaha....

Popular posts from this blog