Never Ever Thot.....

I'm reaching 41 now....what a life....I never thot what will i be when I'm reaching 40. Alhamdulillah, Allah Maha Besar, HE gave me a lot eventhough I have to suffer but HE always there for me...I pray that I will be forever a humble slave to Allah, will alwiz appreciate what I earn from this life.

I'm blessed with 6 kids. That I never thot that I will have a big family like this. Never ever...I'm happily married eventhough I've been tru the hardship period of our marriage but we managed to overcome it...and now I'm hoping that I'll be a good mother and wife to my family...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Insya-Allah...semoga akak sentiasa mendapat perlindungan drpd-Nya...dan keluarga akak akan bahagia sehingga akhir hayat...amin...



daripada..Nursyairah Abdul Malek..^_^

Popular posts from this blog